IN PERSON, TICKETED EVENT
Social Media Power Hour Series: Part 4 – Get Found on Google: Showing up when customers are searching online is more important than ever. Ensure customers can find accurate, updated information about your local business on Google Search and Google Maps, no matter which device they use. In this workshop, you will learn how to create and manage a Google Business Profile from start to finish.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
* Create or claim your Google Business Profile
* Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
* Use your Business Profile to connect with potential customers
IN PERSON, TICKETED EVENT – $75 fee covers all 4 sessions and includes light lunch, handouts, 2 hours of coworking space, post-series support, and more.
Get your business found online! Join us for Social Media Power Hour, a 4-part series that covers the basics of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Google for your business.
Presented by Melanie Diehl, award-winning digital marketer
- April 17: Facebook for business: you DON’T have to pay to play!
- April 24: All about Instagram: stories and hashtags, oh my!
- May 1: Learn to Love LinkedIn: so much more than a job site!
- May 8: Get found on Google, the number 1 search engine in the world!
Can’t make all 4 sessions? Email the organizer for alternative ticket options: firstname.lastname@example.org